If anyone ever questions why a poppy should be red, show them this picture 👆
On November 11, we observe a moment of silence to honour the courage, valour and sacrifice of the heroes who have served – and continue to serve – Canada during times of war and conflict.
Let us never forget
Remembrance Day is about showing our respect and gratitude to the serving and previous members of our armed forces who have sacrificed for our country.
“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!” — Sun Tzu
You can pay tribute by:
* attending a Remembrance Day ceremony near you
* observing a moment of silence at 11 a.m. on November 11 wherever you are
* watching the Queen’s Park Ceremony of Remembrance online
* sharing your thanks online by using #RemembranceDay
* organizing a Remembrance Day or Remembrance Week event
Have a great November 2019 everyone!