So apparently half of Sudbury doesn’t know how to drive.
1. Turn your lights on when it’s dark
2. There’s this magic wand on your left that you’re supposed to use that lets other drivers know you’re turning, learn how to use it.
3. When in a turning lane with your signal light on, don’t proceed to go straight. Other drivers don’t know you’ve changed your mind if you leave the signal light on.
4. Turn the high beams off. You’re in the city, it’s lit up well, you don’t need to blind other drivers.
5. Check your blind spots before you run someone into a ditch or into oncomming traffic.
6. Put your phone away. Your text message can wait until you’ve reached your destination.
7. Read your driver’s manual
8. If you can’t follow the rules, then you shouldn’t have a lisence