Any advice or suggestions

So I left an abusive relationship and my ex had hit me in the face multiple times. Punched me in the mouth and I am now left with a noticeably large lump on my lip. I wasn’t able to seek medical attention after the incident so it didn’t heal to the best ability that it could have.

This happened a year and a half ago or so, I tried to get victims compensation but they no longer do that. Is there any suggestions on good plastic surgeons that don’t charge too much? This has affected my mental health immensely and my self esteem. I’ve wanted to get it fixed somehow for some time but never knew how to go about it. I can’t continue to look at myself everyday with that reminder on my face.



3 Responses

  1. Anonymous says:

    My advice is turn the other cheek

  2. Brock says:

    You need to report this to the police. You can file a civil suit to recover the costs plus pain and suffering.

    Go file a police report asap.

    • Anonymous says:

      The law is not that simple Brock, and giving this kind of oversimplified advice can be extremely harmful. To the OP, the law around criminal and civil matters can be incredibly complicated, but may be of help to you with the right, properly trained advice from a professional. Consult with a lawyer to find out what the time limitations are, if you might qualify under exemptions and if you may be able to file a claim for reparations. But do it asap since so much time has already passed. See below link for some general info, but consulting a lawyer in person is the only way to find out if a case has enough merit to move forward as it can be very confusing.
      Best of luck OP